What information to we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you register with us for our mailing list. We also collect information when you provide feedback and participate in competitions. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to provide you with our e-newsletter, and any competitions you have entered. We use your information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website. Massaoke will not share your information with anyone else.
We may use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
- to provide a high level of customer service (including assisting with any of your enquiries and bookings) and to notify you of any security and data breach alerts, and technical notices (including services messages and updates to our Digital Applications and terms);
- to help operate, maintain and improve our offering and our Digital Applications;
- to communicate with you about our offers, promotions, upcoming events, reviews and other news or those of our selected partners – this may be via email, telephone, text message and/or push notification - you can change your marketing preferences (including the way in which we contact you) by visiting our preference centre)
- to facilitate profiling, segmentation and personalisation – these may be based on location, preferences, interests and past actions (such as purchases, show attendance and bookings);
- to meet our legal obligations and for establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights;
- to compile reports and to help us understand and improve our Digital Applications; and
- to enable us to carry out targeted online advertising more likely to be relevant to you.
If you have consented to receive marketing content from us, you may opt out at a later date. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
To unsubscribe from any of our marketing-related activities, please follow the link at the bottom of any of our e-communications. Alternatively, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process your request.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email us at email@example.com. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
Other websites and social networks
Our offering may contain links to third-party apps, services, tools and websites that are not affiliated with, controlled or managed by us (including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter®) and these services and links may also include social networking features (such as the Facebook® “Like” button and widgets, “Share” buttons, and other interactive mini-programs). Additionally, you may choose to use your own social networking logins from, for example, Facebook or to log into some of our services. If you choose to connect using a social networking or similar service, we may receive and store authentication information from that service to enable you to log in and other information that you may choose to share when you connect with these services. These services may collect information, such as the web pages you visited and IP addresses, and may set cookies to enable features to function properly. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by these third parties. You should review the privacy statements or policies applicable to the third-party services you connect to, use or access as the privacy practices of these third parties will be governed by their own privacy statements. If you do not want your personal information shared with your social media account provider or other users of the social media service, please do not connect your social media account with your account for the services we provide and do not participate in social sharing.
How to contact us